Book this 3 Days Desert Tour Fes To Marrakech to enjoy the Moroccan Desert on a camel safari in the Merzouga Erg Chebbi sand dunes. Ride a camel to watch the sunset and spend the night at a Berber desert camp while meeting local Berbers.
On the first day you will travel over the middle Atlas mountains, crossing Ziz valley and ride camels in Sahara desert of Erg Chebbi. On the second day you will wake to a beautiful sunrise then drive to Dades valley while enjoying superb views of the green lush valley of Todra, walk on the todra gorge, on the last day of your 3 Days Desert Tour Fes To Marrakech you will visit the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Benhaddou then you will continue to Marrakech by crossing the high Atlas mountains through Tizi Ntichka pass 2260 metres of altitude.
Our Fes to Marrakech desert tours can be customized based on your budget and interests, so just tell us what you want to see and visit, what you want to experience, which category of accommodation do you prefer and this is our tour experts are ready to take you on a lifetime vacation.
• Meet the wild Barbary apes in the cedar forest of Middle Atlas Mountains.
• Cross the millions of palm trees in Ziz valley.
• Ride camels over the stunning sand dunes and enjoy one of the best sunsets in the world.
• Enjoy a drum party in the desert camp and sleep in a private tent.
• Walk on the Todra gorges.
• Visit the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
• Cross the high Atlas mountains through Tizi Ntichka pass enjoying superb views.
On the first day of your 3 Days Desert Tour Fes To Marrakech departure to the desert passing through the middle Atlas mountains, Ifrane and the cedar forest where you will have the opportunity to meet the Barbary Apes, free time for optional lunch in Midelt. Ahead, Ziz valley welcomes you with its palm trees, you will reach Merzouga Desert for camel ride attending the sunset and spend the evening in a Sahara camp, enjoy a Moroccan dinner, listen to Berber music, and you can join by drumming and dancing. Overnight in a private tent.
Wake up early to catch the spectacular sunrise in the desert have breakfast then depart to Dades valley through many Berber villages Tinejdad and Tinghir. Visit and lunch in Todra Gorges. Afternoon continue to Dades Valley. Overnight in a riad/hotel.
After breakfast, we will continue our journey via the rose valley and visit kasbah Amrhidil in Skoura then drive to kasbah Ait Benhaddou, visit of this old berber village, where many movies filmed such as; The Mummy and Gladiator. After lunch, you will continue on to Marrakech crossing the High Atlas Mountains through Tizi Ntichka pass. arrive in Marrakech early evening. End of your 3 Days Desert Tour Fes To Marrakech.
• Private transport in a 4x4 vehicle or minivan
• Professional English speaking driver guide
• Night in a riad in Dades valley with dinner and breakfast.
• Night in a luxury tent in the desert with dinner and breakfast,
• Camel ride in Desert.
• Hotel pick up and drop off.
• Entrance fees.
• Travel insurance
• Our driver guide will take you to clean restaurants with western toilets, if you would like to have lunches where locals eat please let your driver know, if you have any diet restriction (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free …) please let us know in advance.
• Bring omfortable shoes for walking and long pants for the camel trek, hat or scarf, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
• Bottled water is recommended.
• Pack warmly as it gets cold at night in the desert between September and May.
• To confirm the 3 Days Desert Tour Fes To Marrakech, we require a small deposit to be paid via PayPal or Western Union, the balance is payable in cash on the first day of the trip to be paid to your driver in Euros, US Dollars or Moroccan Dirhams. To convert currencies use: www.xe.com.
Contact us for a quote of your desired itinerary based on number of travelers, dates of your trip and the tour package or places you would like to visit.
Please note, Prices vary due to preferences in transportation, accommodation category, size of group and seasonal pricing.
Copyrights © 2023 Superb Morocco Tours. All Rights Reserved