This Marrakech to Merzouga Desert Tour for 4 Days is one of the most popular desert tours from Marrakech. Enjoy the Moroccan Desert tour on a 4 day camel safari tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Erg Chebbi. Ride a camel to watch the sunset and spend the night at a Berber desert camp on the edge of Erg Chebbi sand dunes and meet locals.
On the first day you will travel over the high Atlas mountains through Tizi Ntichka pass, visit Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, and drive along the Kasbah trail via Ouarzazate, Skoura and the rose valley. On the second you will admire the green lush valley of Dades, walk in the Todra gorge and ride camel to the stay overnight in a desert camp, 3 rd day you will explore Rissani souk and drive along the Draa valley and cross the Anti Atlas mountais and on the last day of the 4 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech you will take the road back to Marrakech.
Our Marrakech desert tours can be customized based on your budget and interests, so just tell us what you want to see and visit, what you want to experience, which category of accommodation do you prefer and this is our tour experts are ready to take you on a lifetime vacation.
• Cross the high Atlas mountains through Tizi Ntichka pass enjoying stunning views.
• Visit the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
• Drive along the one thousand Kasbah trail.
• Enjoy the scenic scenery of the lush valley of Dades.
• Walk on the Todra gorges.
• Ride camels over the stunning sand dunes and enjoy one of the best sunsets in the world.
• Enjoy a drum party in the desert camp and sleep in a private tent.
• Cross the millions of palm trees in Draa valley and Anti Atlas.
Greetings at your accommodation and start you Marrakech Desert Tour, we will drive through the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi n’ Tichka pass. You will visit the exotic Kasbah of Aït Benhaddou then continue to Ouarzazate where you can visit the Atlas Studios and Kasbah Taourirt that was a residence of Glaoui family. Continue on to the Rose Valley and visit the amazing Kasbah of Amerhidil in Skoura then to the Dades Valley where you will spend your night.
After breakfast you depart for the Todgha Gorges while enjoying the spectacular scenery. Visit and enjoy a leisurely lunch by the gorges. After lunch you will continue to the beautiful Erg Chebbi sand dunes where you will camel trek to the desert camp to spend the evening, enjoy a Moroccan dinner, listen to berber music, you can join by drumming and dancing. Overnight in a desert private tent.
Wake-up early to catch the sunrise in the desert and have breakfast. Then drive to Rissani where you will experience the local Souk, Next, continue to Ouarzazate via Drâa Valley and Agdz. Overnight in Ouarzazate.
Enjoy breakfast and continue the journey to Marrakech via Tizi n’Tichka pass over the High Atlas Mountains, lunch along the way, arrive in Marrakech early evening. End of your 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour.
• Private transport in a 4x4 vehicle or minivan
• Professional English speaking driver guide
• Night in a riad in Dades valley with dinner and breakfast.
• Night in a luxury tent in the desert with dinner and breakfast,
• Camel ride in Desert.
• Hotel pick up and drop off.
• Entrance fees.
• Travel insurance
• It is 560 Kilometers (348 miles), it’s a long drive from Marrakech to Merzouga desert that’s why we always make an overnight in Dades valley or anywhere of your choice half way to cut the long drive.
• Our driver guide will take you to clean restaurants with western toilets, if you would like to have lunches where locals eat please let your driver know, if you have any diet restriction (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free …) please let us know in advance.
• If you have more time in your schedule and you want to add an extra night in the desert so we recommend to book the 5 Days Desert Tour from Marrakech
• Bring omfortable shoes for walking and long pants for the camel trek, hat or scarf, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
• Bottled water is recommended.
• Pack warmly as it gets cold at night in the desert between September and May.
• To confirm the Marrakech to Merzouga Desert Tour 4 Days, we require a small deposit to be paid via PayPal or Western Union, the balance is payable in cash on the first day of the trip to be paid to your driver in Euros, US Dollars or Moroccan Dirhams. To convert currencies use: www.xe.com.
Contact us for a quote of your desired itinerary based on number of travelers, dates of your trip and the tour package or places you would like to visit.
Please note, Prices vary due to preferences in transportation, accommodation category, size of group and seasonal pricing.
Copyrights © 2023 Superb Morocco Tours. All Rights Reserved