This 9 Days Morocco Tour From Casablanca Berber Treasures is a tour designed for people who are looking for something different to what others visit in Morocco as it covers the Berber village of Imilchil where life is still authentic. You will have the opportunity to visit the local Berbers and see how they live in Imilchil area, ride camels and stay overnight in a desert camp in Erg Chebbi sand dunes, walk in Todra Gorges, travel through the 1000 Kasbah trail, cross the high Atlas mountains, and visit the red city of Marrakech, while staying in beautiful authentic Moroccan kasbahs, auberges and hotels.
Our Morocco tours can be customized based on your budget and interests, so just tell us what you want to see and visit, what you want to experience, which category of accommodation do you prefer and this is our tour experts are ready to take you on a lifetime desert tour.
• Explore Hassan 2nd mosque in Casablanca for those landing in Casablanca.
• Visit Berbers in Imilchil.
• Ride camels over the stunning sand dunes and enjoy one of the best sunsets in the world.
• Enjoy a drum party in the desert camp and sleep in a private tent.
• Dance with Gnaoua musicians in Khamlia.
• Visit the authentic Souk of Rissani.
• Walk on the Todra gorges.
• Visit the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
• Cross the high Atlas mountains through Tizi Ntichka pass enjoying superb views.
• Explore the red city of Marrakech.
Greetings at the airport then transfer to your Marrakech accommodation by our A/C vehicle. Overnight in your Riad/Hotel.
Pick up will take place at your Riad/Hotel in Marrakech and drive to the spectacular Ouzoud waterfalls near Azilal one of the most beautiful waterfalls of the Middle Atlas in Morocco. After lunch, you will visit the lake of Bin el Ouidane. Finally, we continue our journey to Beni Mellal where you will spend the night in a hotel.
Your third day of this 9 Days Morocco Tour From Casablanca will start with enjoying the beautiful landscapes along your journey through the canyons and mountains of the Middle Atlas, the night will be in an auberge in Imilchil, the Berber village that is suspended in the heights of the mountains and also known for its annual marriage festival visit Tislit and Isli lakes.
Wake-up to a spectacular sunrise in the desert, have breakfast in the camp and you will start an amazing trip alongside the dunes while passing by the oasis, visit Khamlia village to listen Gnaoua musicians, then short drive will take you to Rissani to experience the authentic local market, lunch in Rissani and return to Merzouga, overnight in a riad.
Departure to Dades Gorges through many Berber villages. Visit and lunch in Todra Gorges. Afternoon continue to your Riad/Hotel in the valley.
After breakfast, you will drive to Marrakech via the Rose Valley and Ait Ben Haddou, visit of this old berber village, where many movies were filmed such as; The Mummy and Gladiator . After lunch, you will continue on to Marrakech crossing the High Atlas Mountains via Tizi N'Tichka pass. Overnight will be in your Riad/Hotel.
Today you will have a guided tour of Marrakech, the visit includes Bahia Palace, Koutoubia Minaret and the Medina with its colorful Souks. Afternoon visit the dynamic Djemaa El Fna square. Overnight at the same accommodation.
Following breakfast, depends on your departure time transfer to Marrakech or Casablanca airport for departure.
• Private transport in a 4x4 vehicle or minivan.
• Professional English speaking driver guide.
• Accommodation in nice Moroccan riads with breakfast.
• Some dinners.
• Night in a desert camp with dinner and breakfast.
• Camel ride in Desert.
• Airport/Hotel pick up and drop off.
• Entrance fees.
• Travel insurance
Our driver guide will take you to clean restaurants with western toilets, if you would like to have lunches where locals eat please let your driver know, if you have any food restriction (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free …) please let us know in advance.
• If you have more time in your schedule we recommend to have the 13 Days Tour in Morocco.
• Bring comfortable shoes for walking and long pants for the camel ride, hat or scarf, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
• Bottled water is recommended.
• Pack warmly as it gets cold at night in the desert between September and May.
To confirm the 9 Days Morocco Tour From Casablanca Berber Treasures, we require a small deposit to be paid via PayPal or Western Union, the balance is payable in cash on the first day of the trip to be paid to your driver in Euros, US Dollars or Morrocan Dirhams. To convert currencies use: www.xe.com.
Contact us for a quote of your desired itinerary based on number of travelers, dates of your trip and the tour package or places you would like to visit.
Please note, Prices vary due to preferences in transportation, accommodation category, size of group and seasonal pricing.
Copyrights © 2023 Superb Morocco Tours. All Rights Reserved