Book this 5 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech to enjoy the Moroccan Desert on a camel safari in the Erg Chebbi sand dunes. Ride a camel to watch the sunset and spend the night at a Berber desert camp while meeting locals.
On the first day you will travel over the high Atlas mountains through Tizi Ntichka pass 2260 metres of altitude, visit the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, and drive along the Kasbah trail via Ouarzazate, Skoura and the rose valley. On the second day you will admire the green lush valley of Dades, walk in the Todra gorge and ride camel to the stay overnight in a desert camp, 3 rd day you will visit Khamlia village amd Rissani souk, on the 4th day drive along the Draa valley and cross the Anti Atlas mountains and on the last day of your 5 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech you will take the road back to Marrakech.
Our Marrakech desert tours can be customized based on your budget and interests, so just tell us what you want to see and visit, what you want to experience, which category of accommodation do you prefer and this is our tour experts are ready to take you on a lifetime vacation.
• Cross the high Atlas mountains through Tizi Ntichka pass enjoying stunning views.
• Visit the world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Benhaddou.
• Drive along the one thousand Kasbah trail.
• Enjoy the scenic scenery of the lush valley of Dades.
• Walk on the Todra gorges.
• Ride camels over the stunning sand dunes and enjoy one of the best sunsets in the world.
• Enjoy a drum party in the desert camp and sleep in a private tent.
• Meet the gnaoua musicians and explore the authentic souk of Rissani.
• Cross the millions of palm trees in Draa valley and Anti Atlas.
On the first day of your 5 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech our driver guide will meet you at your accommodation then depart Marrakech and travel over the High Atlas mountains via Tizi N Tichka pass, taking time to stop and enjoy impressive landscapes. You will enjoy the berber life of Ait Ben Haddou. Visit and lunch at this UNISCO world heritage, after, you will head to the Dades valley via Ouarzazate and the Rose valley. Dinner and overnight in Dades valley.
Following breakfast, you depart for the Todra Gorges. Free time to walk around the Gorges. have lunch then continue to the fascinating sand dunes of Erg Chebbi. Dinner and overnight in a riad alongside the Erg Chebbi sand dunes.
After breakfast, you will start an amazing trip around the dunes while passing by the oasis, the village of Khamlia to see the Gnaoua musicians, visit the local Souk of Rissani and have lunch there then return to Merzouga for camel trekking attending the sunset and spend the evening in a desert camp, enjoy a Moroccan dinner, listen to berber music, you can join by drumming or dancing. Overnight in a private tent.
Wake-up to a spectacular sunrise in the desert and have breakfast then back to meet your driver in the village. We will continue our journey to Agdez via Nkob and Drâa Valley. Overnight in the palm groove of Agdez or in Ouarzazate.
Following breakfast, optional visit the Atlas film studios and continue the journey to Marrakech via high Atlas Mountains, stopping along the way for lunch and enjoy the beautiful picturesque scenery, arrive early evening in Marrakech. End of your 5 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech.
• Private transport in a 4x4 vehicle or minivan
• Professional English speaking driver guide
• Night in a riad in Dades valley with dinner and breakfast.
• Night in a luxury tent in the desert with dinner and breakfast,
• Camel ride in Desert.
• Hotel pick up and drop off.
• Entrance fees.
• Travel insurance
• It is 560 Kilometers (348 miles), it’s a long drive from Marrakech to Merzouga desert that’s why we always make an overnight in Dades valley or anywhere of your choice half way to cut the long drive.
• Our driver guide will take you to clean restaurants with western toilets, if you would like to have lunches where locals eat please let your driver know, if you have any diet restriction (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free …) please let us know in advance.
• Bring omfortable shoes for walking and long pants for the camel trek, hat or scarf, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
• Bottled water is recommended.
• Pack warmly as it gets cold at night in the desert between September and May.
• To confirm the 5 Days Desert Tour From Marrakech, we require a small deposit to be paid via PayPal or Western Union, the balance is payable in cash on the first day of the trip to be paid to your driver in Euros, US Dollars or Moroccan Dirhams. To convert currencies use: www.xe.com.
Contact us for a quote of your desired itinerary based on number of travelers, dates of your trip and the tour package or places you would like to visit.
Please note, Prices vary due to preferences in transportation, accommodation category, size of group and seasonal pricing.
Copyrights © 2023 Superb Morocco Tours. All Rights Reserved